To latest comment

Do you sell junior (250ml) cartons in the UK?

Unfortunately our smaller (250ml) oat drink cartons are not available in the UK at the moment. The reason for this is that we're amending our packaging to replace the previous plastic straw with a sustainable alternative. The new design will therefore be in line with the new ban on single-use plastic in the UK.

We've received a lot of requests for these smaller cartons so we're aware of the demand for them, and we hope to see these smaller cartons in the future!

In the meantime, if you’re finding that you’re not able to use the full amount of our 1L oat drink cartons, our products are also fine to freeze and can be used in cooking too.

Comments

• Great that you are replacing the straw but such a shame that I can't buy these for my 4 year old so that he can have a milk drink at school when his friends are having the provided cows milk.
    Octavia Bell
  • Hi Octavia,

We hear you! I'll put another vote on the wish list. Fingers crossed it won't take long.

Meanwhile waiting, maybe you can consider sending your son to school with a reusable thermos mug filled with oat drink. Just a thought!

Wishing you an Oatsome Day,
    Karin

Add your comment or create a new post

Your name and post can be seen by everyone.Your e-mail will never be shown publicly.