To latest comment

What natural flavourings do you use?

In some of your products you use 'natural flavourings'.  Can you tell me more about what these actually are?

Comments

  • Hi Lucy,

    Thank you for taking the time to write to us.

    Of course, let me try to explain!

    Our natural flavourings are extracted from all natural sources. To be labeled as natural, the flavouring should be exclusively or at least 95% by weight be produced by the source that it is referring to (for example, vanilla). The remaining 5% by weight must also be natural and of plant based origin. Flavourings that taste vanilla can be extracted from sources other than vanilla as well.

    The natural flavourings are obtained from food sources by physical, enzymatic or microbiological methods.

    I hope this answered your question. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to write back.

    Stay safe and have an oatsome day!


    All the best,
    Karim

Add your comment or create a new post

Your name and post can be seen by everyone.Your e-mail will never be shown publicly.